MAXIMATOR High Pressure Pumps
MAXIMATOR high-pressure pumps are the ideal solution for the production of high pressures by oil or water. The pumps are driven by air or other gas pressures between 1 bar and 10 bar.
The application areas for the pumps are:
- Actuation of lifting devices
- Pressure tests and impulse tests of hoses
- Exploration of oil and natural gas
- Liquid or gas supply for barrier pressure seals
- High-pressure testing technology for hydrogen components such as valves, pipes or CFRP containers
- High-pressure technology in petro chemistry
- High-pressure water jet cutting
- Hydraulic joining of camshafts
- Hydraulic clamping with pneumatic drive
- Waterjet cutting
The benefits of the MAXIMATOR air drive concept:
- Pressure regulation via manual pressure control units or pneumatically triggered valves
- Due to the pressurized air drives suitable for the application in explosion-proof areas
- The pump stops automatically when the preset final pressure is reached
- Substitution of leakages by automatic additional delivery of liquid from the pump
- No energy consumption during long pressure holding periods
- No heat loss during the pressure holding period.
- Simple installation and problem-free operation of the units. Only a connection to the air supply and to the suction and pressure lines are required.
- Units are reliable, easy-to-install and have low maintenance requirements
MAXIMATOR will be happy to advise you on the wide range of products and possibilities and find the best individual solution for your requirements.Then the company will be responsible for the whole process from project planning, manufacturing until the delivery of the complete system. Take advantage from our comprehensive and customer-oriented service.
Pumps are available in 5 sizes. They are suitable for different pumping media and withstand various maximum pressures.
MAXIMATOR offers the perfect liquid pump for every application.